Monday, November 2, 2015

The Smartest President

According to a recent study John Quincy Adams was our smartest President with an IQ of 168. Nobody else was even close. Thomas Jefferson was 2nd at 153 followed by John F. Kennedy at 150. Bill Clinton finished 4th at 148 and Woodrow Wilson rounded out the top 5 at 145. It was an interesting study to say the least.

It's finally here. Bond week. Spectre is released to the public on the 6th and we have pre-screening passes from Sony for a Wednesday viewing. I usually wear my James Bond suit along with a Bond tie and one of my pairs of James Bond sunglasses to each Bond movie. I usually see it at the Oriental Theater but the pre-screen is at a modern theater. Not sure what I'll wear now. Such a dilemma!

Coco had some stomach issues since 3am so stayed home today. Appears to be food poisoning and he looked like death at noon but by 6pm he looks totally fine.

So I had him watch a documentary by Ken Burns about the Civil War. They had some interesting footage for the 75th anniversary of Gettysburg in 1938. Someone taped Union and Confederate soldiers lined up against one of the brick walls facing each other shaking hands. They all appeared to be in the 90's and they all had canes. They genuinely seemed to like each other also after all those years. I guess time does heal all wounds!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment