Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

Well it was certainly a bad luck day in Paris. The death toll keeps rising as I watch the news. This seems to be the new normal sadly.

Another cold and windy day in Milwaukee. We used our electric start for the first time on the Jeep and it's pretty cool. Hopefully we can get a prime parking spot in front of the house and use it all winter.

Coco is all signed up for winter soccer in January but practice starts this Sunday night. It's with older kids but I'm betting he holds his own.

Krissy and I went to the mall and Best Buy to run some errands. That Microsoft Surface 3 keeps drawing my attention.

After that it was lunch at PF Changs which was just ok and then to Otto's for beer and wine for company tomorrow night. There Red Stripe special is back on so I'll be visiting soon again as last time it lasted for a whole month.

Be safe out there this weekend!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment