Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday

It's more like Cyber Month will all the emails from stores that I get every day. Some stores send out 3-4 a day. I'm not even sure how some of them have my email address unless Radio Shack sold them my info that one time I bought batteries!

It's pouring rain right now. Luckily, it's warm enough that it's not snow. Coco had basketball practice tonight and now he has it again at 6:30am followed by a game tomorrow night. It's like they are in the NBA.

Winter parking rules go into effect tomorrow and it's tough during blizzards for those of us on Milwaukee's Eastside. It happens every year but yet the politicians offer no solutions. I won't complain because I knew the problems moving in and I chalk it off to the price you pay to live somewhere cool!

There's a new bestseller on the New York Times list and it's actually an old classic. Since the Paris attacks The Moveable Feast which is set in Paris has gone to number one. It's written by my personal favorite Mr. Ernest Hemingway. He's been gone since 1961 and he still has it. Thanks Papa.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment