Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cranberry and 7UP

I've been drinking cranberry juice mixed with 7UP for the last day and my back spasms are much better. Not sure if it was kidney related or not. It's an acquired taste but not too bad considering I strongly dislike cranberry juice.

Patty Duke passed away today. A fabulous career from a child actor and one of the few who transitioned successfully to adulthood. She will be missed.

Donald Trump's campaign manager was arrested for battery today. This national joke is just plain sad and pathetic. I wish this election would be over soon but we still have 7 months of this crap.

One week for opening day and the Cubs put Javier Baez on the disabled list with a thumb injury. That's two bad starts in a row for this kid but I think he's going to be a special player.

Krissy has Brewers opening day ticket and is going with co-workers. Guess who's driving her to the game and I'm giving you only one guess???

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment