Monday, March 28, 2016

Gimme the Peeps

I love the day after Easter. All the Peeps are half price and I just loaded up. I'll cut them all open and let them age for a week or two until they are really hard and crunchy. I remember one time in college and I went home and my mom had a whole paper grocery bag of Peeps for me. It doesn't get much better than that!

We had a wonderful dinner at Joe's yesterday after church. I had back spasms all day. I was thinking I strained my back then the thought of kidney stones crossed my mind. I've had two kidney stone surgeries and they are not fun, trust me. I bought some cranberry juice in case it's some kind of infection as that is supposed to do the trick. I can't really stand cranberry juice but the thought of a kidney stone has me drinking it right up!

It was cold and rainy this morning. Really damp and my bones and muscles just hurt. It takes a hot shower to get going in the dampness. I'm sure that will get better as I approach old age sometime in the future.

I'm all done in the basketball bracket for the NCAA. The two teams I have left I have losing to I'm currently in 14th place and will drop from there. Oh well, wait until next year!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment