Sunday, March 20, 2016

First Buffett Show

I had to leave and go to Jackson to get Krissy this afternoon. I turned on Radio Margaritaville and they played an old concert of Jimmy's. It was a September 93 show at Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates, Il. It was a Friday night and perfect weather and I remember  that night vividly. Because I was there and it was my first Buffett show! We listened to it the whole way back also. It brought back some fond memories. I remember bringing a parrot balloon so my friends with the alcohol could find us. Not a great idea as there were at least 2 thousand of the exact same balloons there! I've learned a lot since then and I've been to over 20 shows and now I do it right.

Coco's soccer team lost again but they looked a lot better. He played a fast paced 27 minutes and fell asleep in the car on the way home.

I saw a bumper sticker on a car today that I've never seen before. It said 'support pole dancing.' I'm guessing that sticker wasn't really free!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment