Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Deck Is Started

I was so tired last night that I fell asleep on my couch before I could write my blog. Sincere apologies. Anyway, today we went and bought the wood for our deck addition. We weren't supposed to start it but we're 8 hours in already. We had to move a bunch of shrubs and bushes first and transplant them and the frame of the deck is mostly done. A big thanks to Jim, Joanne and Ashley for all their help!

A man fell into the hot springs at Yellowstone National Park and died. They haven't been able to recover his body yet. I've been there and those springs are so hot that you wouldn't have a chance if you fall.

The Cubs are still on a big roll. My friend Brian in Chicago is working on some August tickets for us. I can't wait!

There was a good article in the local paper about Diane Hendrick's who owns ABC Supply Company in Wisconsin. She hasn't paid any state taxes 4 out of the last 6 years. She has a net worth bigger than Oprah Winfrey. This is exactly what is wrong with the system. It's corporate welfare at it's finest. She bought and paid a Governor so it should be no surprise that she is running a Trump PAC. The more things change the more they stay the same!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment