Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tom Petty Radio

I've been listening to a lot of Tom Petty radio on the Sirius satellite system. Truly an amazing channel with a diverse range of radio including Petty himself. Plus, they do a lot of in-depth interviews with him about writing and music. I'm so intrigued listening to writers of all genres explaining their thought process as they write something.

I see where Governor Christie has a 26% approval rating in New Jersey. This guy had no business running for President and probably couldn't get elected dog catcher now!

Trump released a statement earlier this afternoon that he wasn't going to talk about Trump University no more. I just watched him on television talk about it for ten minutes. This guy is a true clown like I've never seen in my lifetime.

Jorge Soler of the Cubs hurt his hamstring so they called up Albert Almora who was a first round draft choice a few years ago right out of high school. His glove is supposed to be the real deal.

I played soccer with Coco today. He's the real deal. I can't believe how good he is. We worked out afterwards and it's going to be a special summer I can tell!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment