Monday, March 9, 2015

Cell Phone Blues

Getting a new cell phone is almost as bad as buying a car. So many choices available and apparently my free upgrade disappeared with a new policy. I told the company that I didn't want to spend a dime on a phone. I've had it over 3 years as I keep all my phones somewhere between 3-4 years. It takes me that long to learn all the features, why would I switch phones after finally figuring them out.

Anyway, there was a large upfront cost or a more manageable monthly cost. I reminded them that I've been with the same company for like 12 years. Still no real deal to be had until I told them I was going phone shopping today and would just go with any carrier who gave me the cheapest deal.

Suddenly I can trade my phone in now and get a free phone. They never mentioned that until I decided to shop around. Everybody is always upselling. I get it. People work on commission and make very little unless they sell a lot.

NFL free agency announcements all over the place today. The Bears signed outside linebacker Pernell McPhee. It's a start anyways.

We watch the Ghost and Mrs. Muir last night. I love that film starring Rex Harrison and Gene Tierney the most beautiful actress of all time. Yes, she spells her name that way or did I should say. Krissy agrees, her and Miss Tierney look a lot a like!

Okay, getting ready to go to the phone store. I'm still transferring photos just in case something happens like last time!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment