Friday, March 13, 2015

Low On Coco Wheats

I'm almost out of Coco Wheats and I couldn't be happier. It's my winter breakfast only and when I run out it means that spring is here and warm weather is around the corner. It sounds kind of dorky but it's been my modus operandi for a lot of years!

It's going to be over 60 today and Krissy finished work early so we're heading down to North Avenue for Happy Hour. This weather is tough though because it's like one is in between coats. Too heavy is too warm and too light can be cold once the sun goes down. I'll just go with layers and peel stuff off. That's what Krissy's big purse is for, right?

A new documentary is coming out about Kurt Cobain on HBO on May 4th. I'm a bit of a documentary freak I must admit. It's hard to believe he's been gone 20 years. It's called the Montage of Heck and the early reviews are good.

Last year's Minor League Player of the Year, Kris Bryant is leading all of spring training with 4 home runs already. I can't wait for baseball season. This kid looks like the real deal. Stay safe.

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment