Friday, March 20, 2015

Key West Part 2

Our new book, Key West part 2 was delivered today along with some other stuff from Amazon. It's a sequel to Key West, Jon Breakfield's first book about moving to Key West and it's the funniest book I've ever read. I started reading the new one and it's just as funny. Hopefully someday we'll run into him and his wife. A truly spectacular book.

I'm still going slow and steady on my book. The first draft was much easier than the second one which is in progress. Hopefully this will make the final version better.

A pretty slow day overall. Besides eating my hungry man dinner, I ventured out to CVS and watched the war mongers on Fox News. Geez, the talking heads truly drive me nuts!

No happy hour for me tonight but don't let that stop you. I'm staying in to write but please be safe and have one for me!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment