Monday, March 2, 2015

What Is A Caper Anyway's

I'm getting ready to go out and pick up some capers for Krissy. I'm not sure why we need them or what exactly they are. She usually puts them on some spicy lemon chicken so maybe that's why although I'm a good foot soldier and I know my place. In other words, as soon as I'm done with this blog I'm running to the Italian store for Capers!

Jimmy Butler of the Bulls will be out 3-6 weeks with a sprained elbow. It must be bad cause the Marquette kid is as tough as they get in the NBA.

The NFL franchise tags started today. Surprisingly, Reggie Cobb of the Packers didn't get tagged. The 25 year old just had a career year and he's as good as gone. Somebody will pay him obscene money on top of obscene money mark my words.

It's warmed up to 30 outside so I'm listening to a little Jimmy Buffett hoping I get an email in a couple days saying that I won concert tickets for his Key West show.

It's warming up so fast that I keep hearing the ice daggers crash to the sidewalk from the gutters. Some of them are huge and sharp and could cause some serious damage to somebody's skull. It's never easy when one goes on a caper run!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment