Saturday, March 14, 2015

Locked Out On Parade Day

We locked ourselves out of the house on the way to the grocery store this morning. The debacle doesn't end there. I'm reaching under our secret spot for our spare key and removed a piece of mud off of it with my bare hands. Except it was a water-logged animal turd of some sort. Then we get to the grocery store and I'm speaking to a girl scout selling cookies with my fly open. Geez.

We made it to the west side for the 3pm parade. A very nice event with decent 54 degree temperature. It's St. Patrick's Day every saturday this month with all the celebrations.

Bloodline is coming out on Netflix to rave critical reviews. It's an original series filmed in the Keys last summer and premiering March 20th. It's an all star cast featuring Sissy Spacek, Sam Shephard, Chloe Sevigny and Linda Cardellini.

I'm home now thinking about a nap. Krissy is still out at the Irish bars with friends as Coco and I came out.
Enjoy your evening and don't lock yourself out of your house. It wasn't pretty!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment