Thursday, March 12, 2015

Watch Out For The Whale

One would think finding a needle in a haystack would be easier than having a whale rise above water for air and hit a boat but it happened in Cabo San Lucas. It was a 25 foot boat and a tourist went overboard and died. I've always wanted to go to Cabo and had plans once for a trip but it fell through.

Strong rumor has the Rolling Stones coming to Miller Park June 22nd as part of the Sticky Fingers tour which was an album from 1971. All the radio stations are saying it's a done deal but no official confirmation yet. They are my all time favorite band so I will get tickets. It's a big venue so prices won't be as bad as Zac Brown today.

I was totally surprised that lawn tickets were over 60 bucks when I went on Ticketmaster today. I don't think we paid that much for the Eagles two years ago!

Coco went back to school today looking healthy and fine. Two bowls of cereal this morning so I was confident he was good to go.

Another American contracted Ebola and will be flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Where's all the fear mongers telling us we're not safe? We're all going to die! It's awfully quiet out there. Oh yes, they moved on to Iran bombing us with nukes this month.

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment