Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Dark Knight Rises

I watched it for the first time today and I must say Christian Bale portrays Batman quite a bit differently than Adam West. I grew up on that show and even had a Batman costume as a kid. Yes, I do own an adult black t-shirt with the yellow Batman symbol on it. Doesn't everyone? Quite a good movie though.

After the movie and my hungry man microwave dinner I went for a walk and was almost killed by a 4 pound rock. I was walking by the bus stop and the bus took off and somehow shot it onto the sidewalk like a missile about 3 feet high and it went 20 feet in distance right between me and another man. We both inspected the rock and agreed how lucky we were for the narrow miss.

I see where Key West has the highest amount of bartenders per capita in the United States. Is there anyone who wouldn't believe that? Maybe some folks in the Big Easy is all I could think of.

The Burma pythons are starting to migrate to the Everglades and the Keys. State workers actually killed one that had recently eaten a 76 pound deer. Now that's a snake!

Only 3 snow patches left in the neighborhood now. Actually they are more like mini icebergs at this point but the snow really melt fast this month.

We have a light switch that needs replacing as some metal piece on the inside broke off. It's a two person job actually as I tend to electrocute myself fixing stuff like that so I need someone on standby to call the paramedics. Krissy gets back tomorrow morning from Arizona. My electrocution will therefore be in the afternoon!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment