Monday, July 6, 2015

Be Kind

'Be Kind,' were the final words of spoken thought to the crowd at Soldiers Field from Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead. It's a nice simple request from a simple band of very nice guys. Thank you for 50 years!

Burt from Burt's Bees passed away. I never leave home without a Burt's Bees lip balm in my pocket. Never.

Bison have been attacking visitors at Yellowstone National Park. When I was there as a kid I saw a bear chasing a moose with it's baby. And I was on foot and probably a bit too close now that I think about it. The national park system was a stroke of pure genius thanks to one Teddy Roosevelt.

Anthony Rizzo and Kris Bryant were both chosen to the National League All-Star team. Both were well deserving and will be playing in quite a few of these I believe.

It's back to normal in Milwaukee with Summerfest officially over. Bastille Days starts this Thursday downtown.

A man died over the weekend shooting fireworks off the top of his head. Alcohol played a factor. His brother said there was no need to call an ambulance as his head was totally gone. I won't state the obvious here. I'm being kind!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment