Friday, July 3, 2015

It's Grateful Dead Time

The Grateful Dead are playing their last 3 concerts ever in Chicago this holiday weekend for their 50th anniversary.. e tried but couldn't get tickets online. There is good news though. Sirius radio will be playing all 3 shows live on it's Grateful Dead station. Who would have thought 50 years ago of that notion?

Jim Webb announced his candidacy for President yesterday. I like the former Senator an awful lot. I think he's by far the most honest candidate on either side. That's not hard though. He will have an uphill battle but I wish him good luck!

It's Hemingway Days in Key West complete with a look-a-like contest. One of these days I will make it there for the 4th to witness this great event!

It's the Big Bang tonight in Milwaukee which is a huge fireworks show. We're cooking out first for friends. I better go out now and clean the grill before Krissy hits me in the Big Head!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment