Thursday, July 16, 2015

National Hardware

After 65 years, National Hardware is going out of business. It came totally out of the blue and everything is for sale. It's an ancient building well over a 100 years old. It just happens to be across the street from the new basketball arena if it gets built. Coincidence, I think not. Somebody received an offer they couldn't refuse!

Pabst beer is coming back to the Pabst Brewery. It will be very small but they are using part of it to make some old school Pabst and test a few new beers. Who says you can't come home!

Get well wishes to 91 year old former President, George H.W. Bush. He actually went skydiving again last year. Apparently he had a bad fall at his home in Maine.

I ended up washing 3 grills today and scrubbing them up pretty good. One tends to forget how grimy they can become. It was a messy job. It took well over and hour to do an adequate job and that was with some help from Coco.

As I was driving downtown I noticed an elderly woman crossing the street slowly with a cane. Life isn't rough enough for her apparently as some idiot on a smart phone checking his texts while walking smacked right into her. Luckily, he was very apologetic. Otherwise, I would have made him come to my house and clean my grills. Punishment has no boundaries!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment