Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bastard Executioner

It's hard to catch lightning in a bottle a second time, especially so soon as you did it the first time with Sons of Anarchy. Kurt Sutter is a brilliant writer but The Bastard Executioner didn't do it for me last night. I will admit that I'm not a huge fan of the time period as a historian. I'll watch it a few more times though. Kurt is such a great story teller that it might come around so I owe him that as a fan of his writing.

The Cubs won in extra innings against the Pirates which was a huge win.

A busy day indeed. A cross country meet tonight and the kids did well. Then picked Coco up and grilled out while watching the debate with Kristin.

It was entertaining for sure. Carly and Kasich did well. Kasich is a smart guy and makes a lot of sense when he talks. Trump is Trump and Walker is...................well a dumbass and I'm being nice.

The rest were middle of the road. Huckabee argues that we don't do enough research for cancer and heart problems. Dieting might be a good start Huck or maybe paying for the research because it seems you guys want everything for free as you never want to pay for anything.

Will I watch the next debate. Sure, this was like a reality version of the Bastard Executioner!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment