Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hello Francis

I watched the Pope's arrival today and he seemed genuinely pleased to be here. A lot of people seem to not like him but he seems likeable enough to me. He's set to address Congress and many of them seem not to happy about that. I guess when your approval rate is so low you aren't happy about anything.

 The Cubs stayed hot by winning again last night and I'm watching them play the Brewers again right now. Joe Maddon told his players to come to the ballpark today at 3pm and bring their families. Nobody knew why. Turns out he arranged an exotic zoo day in the outfield. The guy knows how to keep a team loose and in my humble opinion is the best manager in all of baseball.

A rough soccer outing for Coco today. He's playing on the 8th grade team as a 6th grader so the inconsistency is to be expected. They lost by a goal.

I strained my hamstring today running with the cross country team. Maybe I need to visit the Pope for a little blessing!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment