Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Big 100

We made it over 60 degrees today and the last snow pile has been almost decimated. It should be gone tomorrow.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies are tonight. I'll have to tape it as we are going to dinner at Tess tonight. Then, onto the magnificent Oriental Theater to see The Grand Hotel Budapest movie. I'll let you know how they both turn out tomorrow.

Jackson Browne will be in town July 15th performing at the Riverside Theater. He opened up for Jimmy Buffett last year at Alpine Valley. Also, I just noticed that legendary comedian Ron White will be performing two shows this saturday at the Riverside. Krissy took me to see him a couple years ago and it's a really good show.

I dropped Coco off at school this morning and noticed a teacher walking into the building wearing a matching denim skirt and jacket along with a cropped Batman t-shirt. Everybody loves Batman I guess and it was his 75th birthday recently. I imagine it was an event like this that inspired Van Halen's hit song "Hot for Teacher."

Today is my 100th blog post. So far, I haven't missed a day although I came close to totally forgetting about it this past sunday. I'd like to thank everyone for taking time to check out the blog and I've received some very nice comments. Hopefully, there was some entertainment value there for everybody. A special kudos to Krissy who is my official photo editor and design queen.

To date, I've had readers from a total of 10 countries. Besides the United States, there's Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, Canada, Belgium, Indonesia, Malaysia, Spain, and most recently Poland. I'm thrilled to be an "international blogger." A special danke sehr to Germany who started viewing my blog in the early stages and keeps coming back on a regular basis! I'll be sure to salute you properly at our next Octoberfest celebration. Feel free everybody to drop me an email at my contact address and remember that you are all LEGENDARY!

Later

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you on your 100th blog! It is both highly entertaining and thought-provoking! You can clearly tell the amount of time and effort put into this on a daily basis. All of that makes it required reading for us!

    ReplyDelete