Sunday, May 18, 2014

Here Come the Hawks

The Chicago  Blackhawks won their saturday matinee 3-1 over the
Los Angeles Kings this afternoon. They take a 1-0 lead in the series and looked very sharp. If they win this series they'll go to the Stanley Cup Finals for the third time in five years.

Coco came back from his overnight camping trip intact. No rain and they spent the night in a heated cabin. So much for roughing it.

We finally caught a nice day. Sunny all day and we even exceeded the forecast hitting a high of 70. Coco took his bike out for a spin then we played a little hoop at the Cass Street park. Then on to Caesar's Park for a little tennis. It sure beat scrubbing the kitchen floor but Krissy did a fantastic job. Thanks hun!

I recorded 'The Legend of Hell's House' last night. We started watching it but it was too scary for Coco. I was the same age as him when I saw it at a drive-in theater with my parents. It was the first flick of a double feature so I had no choice! I don't even know if a drive-in even exists by me. Times change so I won't complain. I'll make Krissy watch it with me soon and give a complete review.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment