Friday, October 24, 2014

Bloodline On Netflix

Another great October day even if I'm a little tired. Coco dropped of his dog Chloe last night and she didn't adjust well the first night although she's doing better today.

My back is hurting today. Apparently Chloe doesn't like steps. Going up or down. So I ended up carrying her. Then she was up at about 4:30am. Coco texted me around 5am from Mexico City waiting for his connecting flight to Puerto Vallarta. It's like he knew that I would be up!

There is some justice in the world after all. That horrible Honey Boo Boo show has been cancelled. How it ever was on the air to begin with is beyond my imagination.

Krissy's sister Jen is coming over tonight. It looks like a Duke's On Water Happy Hour is on the schedule. One dollar drafts till 9pm.

Netflix finally put a name on it's 13 episode show that's been filming in the Florida Keys. It's called Bloodline and it premieres March 15th. Just about the same time the worst part of winter will be over in the midwest.

It has a stellar cast cast including Sam Shepard and Sissy Spacek. Previews look pretty good so far.

Gotta run now. Enjoy your friday night. I have some doggy doo to pick up now!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment