Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'm A Sideline Judge

A foggy and rainy day. Coco qualified for a championship cross country race friday night so we had practice this morning. What a pleasant surprise. He's nursing a sore hip so we have 72 hours to fix that.

We watched a new show last night called Gracepoint. One of my favorites, Nick Nolte is in it. It's a 10 episode murder mystery. We watched the first two episodes and so far very good.

I made fudge brownies today. Not sure why but they taste much better when they are room temperature than hot out of the oven.

I was listening on a radio station about an attraction down in the Miami area called Monkey Jungle. It's where the monkey's roam free and humans walk thru tunnel cages for people to see them. The even have an Amazon type rainforest. I'm going to have to check that out next time I'm down there.

I picked Coco up from school and ended up being a sideline judge for a 5th grade volleyball game for one game. Even though it was a 5th grade game I did feel a little pressure as nobody likes a botched call. Luckily, I was errorless. At least I said so!

Later
Old Mexico Photo
Sun Burned

No comments:

Post a Comment