Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Stone Crab Season

A rainy day but Coco and I got in a running workout during a dry hour. Ankle is bothering him but the hip pain is gone.

Happy Belated Birthday to Jim Guthrie. It was yesterday but Krissy told me after the blog was posted.

Coco has a cell phone now courtesy of his mother. I'm suddenly receiving more texts!

Congrats to Fox News. My little guy is flying next week and you scumbag fearmongers have him convinced that he's going to die from Ebola. Take your piece of crap agenda and shove it up your ass! 

Excuse the language but it isn't a political issue no matter how often Rush the king of prescription pills wants to blame Obama for bringing Ebola to the United States as payback for slavery. If anybody out there actually believes that I genuinely feel sorry for your parents!

A big welcome to Netherlands for being the 25th country to visit the blog. I really appreciate the support!

Stone crab season starts today in South Florida. If I could do it all over again I would have moved to the Keys after college and bought a commercial fishing boat. I'm feeling a bit crabby today, how ironic!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment