Thursday, October 16, 2014

Burger King Boycott

A foggy and drizzly morning but we still had cross country practice. We ran to Reservoir Park which is probably the highest point in Milwaukee. It's filled in now with a nice path. You can see both downtown skyscrapers and Lake Michigan. On a foggy morning it's a special site.

Starting next year HBO will be available without having cable television. There's an industry that is constantly changing. With their price gouging and monopolies they deserve to go extinct!

For some odd reason Coco and I watched the Florida Governor debate on C-Span. We caught the beginning and couldn't believe there was that much unrest over a fan so naturally we had to watch the rest of it. Boxing gloves would have been more appropriate.

Congrats to the Kansas City Royals on making it to the World Series. On a fraction of a payroll compared to the Yankees also!

First, I leave a job then a Dunkin Donuts opens up in the building after I leave. I moaned for years about not having a Dunkin Donuts. Then, Burger King drops the King from it's advertising so I had to start my own personal boycott. Who drops the King when he's part of your name? It makes no sense. Everybody loved those commercials.  Nobody loves a Whopper more than me. I grew up on them. But, I think I've made my point and I'm sure I dented their bottom line pretty good so I am going to think about lifting my boycott. Besides, they opened a new Burger King less than a mile away and I've got some great coupons!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment