Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Four Spot Night

We started at the Wicked Hop last night for dinner. The hanger steak was great. Strange though, when I asked for a dessert menu I was told that the dessert lady just had a baby so no dessert options. Geez, maybe I should offer my baking services there. I can whip up at least a half dozen good desserts.

We hit the Ale House second to see Family Business, a band up north that Krissy and the girls saw last week. Pretty good sets.

Then we headed across the street to Flappers. They toned down the dancers, probably due to the strip club atmosphere that some people complained about. Xeno, the original lead singer from Cheap Trick before they hit it big was performing. It's a fun little place.

We actually hit Wolski's for bar close before calling it a night. It's been a while since I've made it to bar close or even hit 4 spots. Obviously the company is a bad influence on me, fun but a bad influence! Thanks again to all for a great night!!!!

The Blackhawks are leading 4-2 deep into the 3rd period. They still aren't looking sharp but appear to be playing better. The Bulls on the other hand looked pretty good last night. I'm hoping May is a busy month for Chicago sports fans!

Later

Gary and Michelle, Dave and Amy

Holly and Steve Far Right


My Biker Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment