Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tiger Woods Pouring It On

The sun is shining and Tiger Woods is playing some incredible golf which some people didn't think he had it in him. He's in 6th place at the moment and is 8 strokes behind the leader at the Masters Tournament. I usually don't watch golf closely but I'm watching Tiger closely and I'm glad he's back!

After two days of rain this mid 50's is nice. Coco and I are taking a trip to Illinois in a few to see family and Krissy is with friends in Sheboygan.

Coco made third quarter honor roll. It's not the high honor roll as we became accustomed to but I'll give him a pass for missing so much school with illness.

The Cubs play tonight and still no Jimmy Buffett Alpine Valley announcement. Yes, it is bothering me as I've been mentioning that a lot lately. I can't help it. It's the highlight of my summer. If he does come to Wisconsin I will take a road trip to see him though. I've heard nothing but good things about Cincinnati! Stay safe.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment