Thursday, April 16, 2015

What A Comeback

It took double overtime but the Hawks won last night 4-3. They were down 3-0 after the first period which is fatal in hockey. I kind of threw in the towel but they changed goaltenders and the rookie didn't let in a goal. I was doing stuff around the house and kept the game on fortunately.

I was doing some writing today and none of the software programs I've downloaded for my book work very well. I ended up just using regular Microsoft Word. I tried to double check a spelling with my paperback dictionary which I haven't used in years as I was sure the spellcheck was wrong. It's safe to say that I will never use the paperback version ever again. The print was so stinking small that I couldn't read it even with glasses. I have no idea how I ever used it back in the school days.

Jimmy Buffett is coming to Detroit June 25th so I have a better alternative if he doesn't come to Alpine Valley. Although rumors out today point to a August 22nd date being announced within the next week. Hopefully these sources are better than the one that told me U2 was definitely playing the Harley 100th surprise concert. I shelled out a hundred bucks to see Elton John. I'm still pissed about that 12 years later and if I ever see that guy..........................

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment