Thursday, April 2, 2015

J.B. Was Great

It was a long night as we stayed up and watched the Jimmy Buffett concert on the internet, live from the San Carlos Theater in Key West. He played his 27 song set list then did another 3 for an encore all the time telling stories about the songs that he wrote while living in Key West. He'll go down in history as perhaps the biggest Key West legend, even bigger than Ernest Hemingway I predict and I'm a huge Papa fan. The Hemingway museum is a must stop for anyone visiting Key West.

Only 3 days away from opening day for the Cubs. Monday is opening day for most teams and coupled with the NCAA Championship game it will be quite a sports day.

The Ford Escape is back and running good. With 93,000 miles, it feels almost new now.

We hit 55 degrees by the lake today and all the snow is gone on our block. Last year it took until the 8th so we're ahead of schedule. We walked to the Italian grocer then to the Roman Coin for a cocktail.

Krissy is making a pork loin in the oven right now as I'm munching on Italian bread as an appetizer. I'm looking at my grills as I type. Yes, I have 2 set up and they look lonely. It's almost time my friends, be patient!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment