Sunday, April 26, 2015

Clinching Isn't Easy

Well, the Blackhawks clinched their playoff series and  move on while the Bulls still need another win. So much fun so far and this is only the first round!

Krissy and I went for a walk and spent some time at Two Bucks having a couple drinks. Then the Wing Zone for a late lunch or early dinner.

I did manage to do something productive today and make a Devil's Food cake. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Winding up the weekend watching Anthony Bourdain in Cuba. I love the Cuban food so much and can't wait to go.

All in all a lazy day. Sometimes those are much needed after a busy weekend. I met up with Julie and Krissy at Wolski's last night. The place was jam packed. No wonder I'm tired and dreading monday!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment