Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's Grilling Season

A pretty decent day. Coco and I slept in until mid-morning as we didn't get home until 1am. My Dad and Dee were back from Arizona this week and it was good to see them again.

Coco and I went running. Poor guy was pretty tired but it's track season so he pushed through it.

Pretty much a lazy day. Krissy finally made it home from Oshkosh and we went grocery shopping. Mid 50's and sunny so we had our first grilling session. BBQ chicken and a beef tenderloin and it was great. Now we're going to eat ice cream and watch the season finale of Shameless in bed. It's good to see that I still have the grilling touch and I didn't even need a spring training!

Later




Cheese

the girls in Osh Vegas 

1st grill of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment