Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Night With Coco

A windy November day. I went running in the morning before it got really bad. My right leg is hurting a little bit. Going to run thru it though as the May triathlon will be here before I know it.

One of the car guys passed away. Tom Magliozzi was one of the brothers on NPR's Car Talk. Krissy is a huge fan of the show and the man was legendary!

Joe Maddon bought a round of drinks yesterday for everyone after his press conference at the Cubby Bear. Chicago and Cub fans everywhere are already loving the new manager!

I signed Coco up for basketball. Tryouts start next week already.

Election coverage is already starting. I'll be up late watching the returns. The pundits are in heaven.

It's good to have little man back in the country. Chloe gave him a big hug as he walked in the door. Dog truly is man's best friend!

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment