Saturday, November 15, 2014

Jim Beam Barbecue Rub

A decent November day. I heard they got 4 feet of snow, yes feet not inches up north on the Michigan border. So I won't be complaining about 25 degrees for a while.

Happy Birthday to Angela. We're going to Louise's for dinner followed by a band at the Knick I heard. I believe five card stud is playing. A truly great bar band.

I've lost hands at poker before but former baseball player Jose Canseco actually lost a finger while playing. He accidentally shot it last month and apparently the rest of it fell off while he was in the midst of a tournament.

We went to half priced books today with some coupons. I finally bought a John LeCarre' book. The Spy Who Came In From The Cold.

Jim and Nana were down south with their Airstream and brought us some Jim Beam bbq rub. With the cold weather I've not been in the grilling mood. We're going grocery shopping tomorrow. Now I'm going to buy some ribs!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment