Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Over Fifty Percent

It warmed up a bit but snow flurries again. No one has any salt yet and the sidewalks are treacherous.

Even Key West is getting hit by cool winds. It dropped down to 61 degrees last night.

Free agent pitcher Jon Lester visited Wrigley Field and the Cubs organization yesterday. Not a great time to visit Chicago. He received an offer and now the waiting game begins. Yes, I have my hopes up because I think this guy sets the table for the next 3-4 years.

I was listening to Shaquille O'Neal this morning on the radio. He relayed a story on how he played against Ya Ming the great Chinese national center for 3 years before he realized he spoke english. It was funny and sad all at the same time. Ming turned out to be great at american movie star impersonations while playing for the Houston Rockets.

Over half the United States has snow at the moment. I would have been perfectly happy to be in the minority!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment