Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pardon The Turkey

Another cold November day but it's the day before Thanksgiving and it's a popular bar night. We're meeting Angela and John at Balzac shortly for cocktails.

Thanksgiving has long been my favorite holiday. Nothing fancy, no presents needed just some food, football and friends.

The Bears play Detroit tomorrow in the early game. It's been a while since they've played on Thanksgiving so hopefully they gut out a win against a great defense.

I was in Puerto Vallarta once during this holiday. It was just one ordinary day in Mexico and seemed a bit odd as I recall.

In 1989 President George H.W. Bush did the first official turkey pardon. President Obama carried on the tradition today. I love turkey too much to take a pass. Stay safe tonight and have a toast on me!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment