Sunday, January 4, 2015

Back To Normal

January has become the typical January as we knew it would and tomorrow starts a normal week. We received about 4 inches of snow so far, not too bad but I could still see my grass 48 hours ago.

We went to the grocery story this morning and loaded up. It was fairly empty for a change.

I received some comments on Pizza Man with people wanting to know if the pizza was as good. I believe it is and I heard they kept the same recipes. It's a lot bigger than the old one for sure with 2 full size bars and a lovely second story. The don't have the millions of wine by the glass anymore which I was always surprised that they could do that without a lot of waste. They do serve wine out of a barrel though and that went over well. All in all I would recommend it.

Coco and I played Stratego again. I love that game and he's getting better.

Getting ready to make a pot of coffee and start doing some work on my book. I'm about three-fifths of the way done with the first draft and I'd like to have the first draft completed by my birthday!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment