Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Dawn Wall

It's mid-january and were doing pretty good all things considering. No major snowstorm yet and no prolonged sub-zero temps. Yes, in the Midwest that's the definition of a good winter!

No word yet from Coco on how the ice skating went. If there's no emergency room phone call I'm considering it a success.

Ocean's 13 is on in the background as I type. I've seen all three of them multiple times and never get bored with them. I was hoping for one more in the series but it probably won't happen with the passing of Bernie Mac.

Still no news on the Bear's coaching search. John Fox interviewed today and I'm hoping they hire him. He turns teams around quickly and he's a no nonsense defensive guy.

Congrats to the two Yosemite climbers who were the first to free climb the Dawn Wall. It was filmed for a documentary which I eagerly awake. These guys slept in a tent attached to the vertical wall. They probably slept better than me!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment