Friday, January 2, 2015

My Key West Kitchen

For some reason I just can't get 100% healthy. I feel like I have a spring cold now. I've been sick since the 21st of last month. The temps drop big time on monday according to the forecast. That's when I'll finally get healthy just in time to avoid taking advantage of the mild winter temps we've had so far.

I was watching Anthony Bourdain's show last night and Norman Van Aiken was on it. He's the author of My Key West Kitchen. I only own two cookbook's and this is one of them. I highly recommend it. It's more of a story involving Key West and Cuban food and you can make most of the recipes.

We're going to Pizza Man tonight with John and Angela. This is the new location. The old one burned down 5-6 years ago and I actually walked down there and watched it go up in flames.

It was a local institution and many people were sad to see it go. Now it's re-opened on Downer Avenue. I'm starving so I'm loading up on some good ole Italian!

Later

1 comment:

  1. Love Pizza Man wondering if it was as good as it used to be?

    ReplyDelete