Friday, January 16, 2015

The Grateful Dead Are Back

Well, at least for 3 shows during the 4th of July holiday. It's a Fare Thee Well celebrating 50 years of the Grateful Dead. They say it's the last time they will ever play. I can only imagine what this will be like as they play 3 sold out shows at Soldier Field. I'm going to start working on a couple tickets now for Krissy and I.

I'm betting my good friend Jamie will make the trek up from Florida to see his band. He followed them on tour and has seen dozens  of Dead shows. He even attended Jerry Garcia's funeral! 

The Bears surprised me by hiring John Fox to be their new coach. Maybe the new GM has some gumption after all.

Krissy is on her way home now. Looks like an early happy hour at Bel Air's for tequila and tacos!

Jimmy Buffett just announced that he's making a return to the New Orleans Jazz Fest on April 26th. No word on an Alpine Valley date yet. Hopefully the announcement comes soon. I have a summer to plan for you know!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment