Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blizzard Time

Well, the weather guys say 6-8 inches are coming. It won't start until around 11pm or so. We shall see. We haven't been hit hard yet this year so it's not unexpected. This isn't really even a huge snowstorm when you consider what happened out east.

I picked Coco up last night and he and his friends stayed up all night until 8am. It's been a while since I've done that and it will be a while since I do that again. I only do that in Las Vegas where the atmosphere and excitement keeps one awake. Either by winning money at the tables or trying to get your money back!

I ended up working on my book for a while today. I'm going to shift into overdrive to get the first draft done by my birthday in February.

Speaking of birthdays we have a party to go to tonight for one of Kristin's childhood friends. We'll probably be driving back when the snow starts. Stay safe!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment