Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Car Shopping

Well it was a truly beautiful day. Sunshine and 80's. Very little breeze. I cleared the deck off today then washed it good for it's repainting. That Sherwin Williams paint that I used last year was the most overrated stuff and it was expensive also.

The Hawks lost a tough one last night. They keep playing from behind for most of the series. Look for Patrick Kane to have a huge game tomorrow to tie the series!

Coco has been invited to a cross country camp. He's pretty excited and it starts in a few weeks.

Krissy and I went car driving tonight. It's such a pain. Leaning towards a Jeep Patriot. We drove a black one that was pretty cool and a nice ride with good gas mileage.

Another nice day in the forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully I can get the deck looking better and dry before I do some grilling tomorrow night!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment