Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Pants Night

We wore pants to Summerfest last night. I've never done that before. It was cold, in the 50's. I misread the time for the Dirty Dozen Brass Band. We arrived just in time to see  the last song. They started at 8pm.

Tonight we'll see King Solomon, maybe Buddy Guy or Sheila E. I'm no longer in charge of time for some reason!

Today has been warm, high 70's and more like a normal summer day.

Ryne Sandberg resigned as manager of the Phillies yesterday. He couldn't the losing anymore. He's still one of my all time favorite players and the best second baseman that I've ever seen in my life.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and post some of my photos. So many to go thru but it looks like I have some good ones from the Stones concert!

Have a great Saturday night. Whatever time it may be!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment