Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunny and Pouring

It rained in the morning but it was a beautiful afternoon hitting high 70's. Late in the afternoon it was bright sunshine and pouring very hard rain for about ten minutes.

I had time to stop at the beach, grab a burger and take a walk. Two guys approached me about taking a survey. I'm pretty sure they didn't appreciate my reply. I really don't give a crap though. People walk the beach to get away from people like that and now they are hunting us down on the beach!

Tough loss for the Hawks last night. The series is tied 1-1 and the next game is tomorrow night. At least the Cubs won today.

Krissy sending me plenty of pics from Arizona. Hiking in the morning and the pool in the afternoon. Sounds like an ideal time.

Rick Santorum has been critical of the Pope for speaking out on climate change. He doesn't really think the Pope is qualified on the subject. Santorum certainly is a smug little prick. I'm still not sure what he does besides run for office and lose. Is being a loser an occupation? 

The Pope should be entitled to his opinion like anyone else. Santorum probably doesn't even know the Pope is a chemist. Certainly seems more qualified than a loudmouth smug politician!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment