Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cinco de Mayo 2016

Happy Cinco de Mayo! It's not the biggest event in Milwaukee for some reason despite a town that looks for any event to make a drinking party out of.

The Cubs are three outs from another win against Washington tonight. At least someone in that town is working so I give the Nationals some credit!

Trump twittered a picture of himself eating some Taco Bell on Cinco de Mayo. The poor idiot thinks that real Mexican food I guess like some people think McDonalds is a real burger joint. No wonder Paul Ryan, Romney and both Bushes amongst others decided not to support this phony!

I'm leaning towards Exxagerator to win the Kentucky Derby Saturday. I'll place my bet tomorrow and let you know for sure!

Don't miss Halley's Comet meteor shower tonight. If you can't stay up don't worry. This Presidential Election will shower you with plenty of fireworks amongst other things so lift up those pant legs!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment