Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Fun Month Starts Tomorrow

We had on and off rain showers again. It's the last day of May so I'm hoping this eases up for the fun month. June is always my favorite month. It warms up to consistent 80 degree days and the festivals start. We have Locust Street days and Summerfest just weeks away. Plus Jazz in the Park starts in two days!

The Cubs play the Dodgers again tonight and so far it's a pitching duel with Jake Arrieta on the mound for my Cubs!

Coco is on his last week of school and he's itching to start his new workout program tomorrow.

St. Marcus is starting a Cross-Fit summer camp and I'm helping out. Since it was my idea it seems only reasonable that I help out!

Another day and another Trump whining episode. I might have to stop by cable service at this rate because I simply can't stand this con man which is odd because I usually like most of them for the amusement factor!

Later 

No comments:

Post a Comment