Thursday, May 26, 2016

He's Back

Coco returned from his trip today and he was surely missed. I asked him his favorite part of the trip and he replied the "Mall of America." I almost sent him back along with his newly purchased Cardinals hat.

He had a great time though and saw Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse. I've never been out there yet.

A rather quiet day today. I did listen to Trump's so called energy speech though. It's clear that natural gas, wind and solar are taking a back seat. It's clear that the oil guys bought his favor and surely he is willing to give them 100 bucks a barrel oil again. Not a doubt in my mind!

Milwaukee clears out for Memorial Day weekend every year and you can tell some have left already. Certain areas and streets are looking empty.

Ken Starr the President of Baylor University was demoted for covering up a scandal involving the football team. He was the so called independent prosecutor against Clinton in the 90's.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment