Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


Yep, my head ached a bit when I woke up. Krissy and I made it till 2am. Considering the bars stay open all night in Milwaukee on NYE there were still plenty of revelers when we called it a night. We had a small pre-party at our house with friends Michelle, Gary, Steve and Holly. Ended up at the Knick to see a great bar band, 5 Card Stud. They have a secret agent/spy theme and know plenty of great cover songs. Our waitress might have been drinking a bit as she cut Steve in half in our group photo!
 
Great time had by all. The only downfall was a parking ticket for Holly. Parking can be tough on the eastside but the parking patrol doesn't pull any punches on the big nights.
 
Michelle did her civic duty by breaking up a cat fight by the stage. Apparently someone got their foot stepped on.
 
According to my peeps in Key West, the weather was great and Duval street was full. The open air restaurants were packed all night.
 
I woke up to more snow and 9 degrees. However, the Polar Bear Plunge went on as planned at Bradford Beach today. I heard they had to take an ax to clear a path in Lake Michigan. Kudos to everyone who partook in the plunge!
 
Stay tuned tomorrow for my 2014 top ten stock picks.
 
 
Later
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
New Years 2014








No comments:

Post a Comment