Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ocean Garbage and a Bandana

Coco purchased a small Foosball table and brought it over last night. I hate Foosball. I really do. I don't think I've ever won a game in my entire life and my luck didn't change while playing him.

I've three teams left in the NCAA tournament and two of them are playing against each other. I have Arizona beating Wisconsin in my bracket and that's not going to make me popular this weekend.

No indoor soccer until tomorrow at noon. So it's house cleaning and going out tonight with friends. Should be fun and I'll recap that tomorrow with some pictures.

If anyone needs to take a spring culinary trip this spring the Taste of Key West is April 14th. It's a great restaurant town, maybe the best. It's currently 81 degrees there as I write.

Krissy changed our browser to Google Chrome and I can't believe the difference it's making. Our computer is running like it's brand new again.

Ships have been finding a lot of debris today in the Indian Ocean but nothing confirmed from the missing Malaysia airliner. Apparently, it isn't uncommon to find large garbage fields in the world's oceans. In fact, it's estimated to be in the 100's of tons. There's five major ocean garbage vortex's in the world where tides and currents make the garbage accumulate together.

Most of it is cargo containers, plastic bags, bottles and one Rolling Stones bandana. The bandana is mine and I lost it snorkeling in Jamaica in 1994. I paid ten bucks for it at a concert and I'm still a bit upset about losing it. I'm offering a handsome reward for it's return and I can be reached here if it's found. 

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment