Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Selfie In Pamplona

At least I slept well for most of the night. It rained pretty good last night and I never heard a thing which is very difficult with a skylight 8 feet above your head. Coco is still sick and I spent most of this gloomy day running errands.

A panel of NASA space scientists believe that we will find extraterrestrial life within 20 years. Judging by what I've seen lately, I think some are already living amongst us!

It's MLB All Star week. I can't remember the last time I even watched one as it's just a fancy exhibition game.

It's Festa Italiana this weekend at the Summerfest grounds in Milwaukee. Unfortunately, it's the first one I will miss since moving to town as we are going camping this weekend with friends. Festa is a lot of fun with great food!

Rick Santelli had another melt down on CNBC today and actually walked off during his interview. This guy is a major embarrassment to any network and that doesn't even factor in the fact that he's wrong about 90% of the time.

I saw a wonderful photo today that was taken of the 'Running of the Bulls.' A man is participating in the run wearing a bright red shirt and white pants. He is calmly looking ahead and taking a selfie with his camera phone. Apparently he didn't have a wide angle as there is a bull about 5 feet behind him with his head down. I'm going to spend the rest of the day wondering how the next photo went!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment